If you live in Foley, Alabama, and wish to replace your HVAC system, a packaged system is a fantastic alternative. Not everyone is aware of the word “package” or how it compares to a standard HVAC unit. But don’t worry; we’re here to help. Here’s everything you need to know about packaged HVAC systems.
A packaged system is a fantastic option for people who want to save space. These units are smaller than standard HVAC equipment and require far less room. They’re also extremely quiet, so you won’t be disturbed by the noise in your house.
Package Units in Foley
Are you ready to get started with our professional Package Units services in Foley, AL? Contact us today online or by phone at 251-216-2622 to get started. We look forward to serving you!
Packaged vs. Standard HVAC Systems
A split system is a form of home heating and cooling (HVAC) system that has two main components, an indoor component, and an outdoor component. The evaporator and furnace are housed in the indoor component, whereas the compressor and condenser are located in the outdoor unit. Ductwork transports conditioned air from one location to another within your house.
In a packaged HVAC system, all of the heating and cooling components are combined in one device. These units are generally placed on your home’s roof or on the ground. A single hole in an outside wall links them to your ductwork. Both the supply and return air ducts of a packaged system are linked together.
We may advise you on which heating and air conditioning system is ideal for your house at Anchor Air. We provide both of these alternatives as well as any residential air conditioning and heating services you may require to keep your property as comfortable as possible.
Benefits of a Packaged HVAC System
Enjoy the following benefits when you have a packaged HVAC system installed in your home:
- It saves you space. If you don’t have enough indoor area or just want to save some square footage, a packaged system is an excellent option. The entire unit can be readily set outside your home.
- It’s energy-efficient. We offer energy-efficient apartment units. The greater a packaged system’s Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating, the more energy efficient it is. This feature is beneficial to both the environment and your wallet. The minimum SEER required for an air conditioner is 14.
- It operates quietly. Because all of the air filtering takes place outside your house, you may notice a smaller amount of noise inside.
- It’s cost-efficient. It takes less time and costs less to install a packaged system because the components are combined together throughout the installation process. Installation is also easier and less labor-intensive, so getting things up and running isn’t as difficult.
- It’s easy to access. If your outdoor system requires access, you may count on us for help. Our experts can readily get to your unified outdoor system if required. This may help you avoid time and money on labor and service.
- It can help improve your air quality. Plastic packaging, on the other hand, is frequently compatible with items that may help you improve the quality of your indoor air. Air purifiers, ventilators, and humidifiers are additional goods that can quickly improve your quality of life.